Are you a strong quality advisor with passion for data analytics? Are you ready to use data insights to impact and improve processes owned in Global Regulatory Affairs (RA) and Global Safety (GS)? Do you thrive learning new technologies and thinking out of the box in a regulated setting? If so, there is a unique job opportunity waiting for you as our new Quality data analyst.
About the department
R&D Quality is part of the Development organisation and plays a vital role in supporting the drug, device and IT development process to ensure high quality as well as fit-for-purpose processes throughout the entire value chain.
This position is in the GS, RA & IT Quality area in R&D Quality. You will be joining the GS & RA Quality department consisting of 9 highly engaged quality employees, located in Søborg. We provide quality and compliance support to the organization being QAs for deviations, SOPs, change controls, quality monitoring trends, process reviews, labelling specifications and production master data, and we are quality partners in transformational projects within Global Safety and Regulatory Affairs areas. We work in a global setting with focus on delivering viable products that make a difference to patients and ultimately benefit society.
We are looking for a new Quality data analyst with strong quality experience, to perform real time quality data analysis and improve quality performance in the area.
Your daily tasks will be:
- Analyse quality data, evaluate trends, classify, and coordinate investigations of quality monitoring trends using systematic problem-solving technique
- Prepare the quality monitoring reports for the RA and GS units
- Maintain the quality monitoring set-up in GS & RA based on input from your QA colleagues and stakeholders
- Present the results to your quality colleagues, our stakeholders and management. You will need to explain trends in a simple way and often to help others to understand the new issues
- Drive the development of digital intelligence solutions to enhance monitoring of quality data combined with external sources, like inspection findings, and FDA observations
- Lead and/or participate in relevant cross-organisational Quality projects
- Providing quality advice to our stakeholders and guiding them through the Quality Management Systems processes as deviations, change control, document control, and participate to audit and inspections in the area
This is a unique opportunity to think global, think simple, think digital – focus on establishing smart ways of monitoring quality data to unlock business potential by further improving the monitoring so it is useful for the business and live up to external quality requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
You will be part of a dynamic area, and the position offer high impact and exposure, and you are expected to have a strong quality experience and to take ownership and responsibility for setting the right quality bar in the global organisation.
- You hold a relevant scientific academic degree, e.g. within Data Science, Pharmacy, Engineering, or Natural Science and are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have experience in analysing large data, experience with Business Intelligence tools or advanced excel knowledge as minimum
- You have solid experience within quality or quality processes
- Experience with LEAN and systematic problem-solving methods will be an advantage
As a person, you:
- use strong analytical approach
- you have a great interest within digitalisation, new technologies and are proactive and curious by nature
- able to demonstrate attention to detail and able to see trends and patterns across data
- are accountable and able to work in teams as well as independently
- have excellent stakeholder and change management skills
- are great in driving initiatives and smaller projects
- not afraid of being challenged in your decisions
You are a team player prepared to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines while maintaining a good sense of humour. You are highly engaged and willing to take responsibility. You strive for simplicity, are innovative and proactive and enjoy driving improvements.
Working at Novo
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, commitment, and ambition help us change lives for diabetes patients for the better. In exchange, we offer you a chance to work with talented co-workers and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
For further information, please contact Lavinia G. M. Pedersen +45 30799636
18 May 2022
Applications will be screened on an ongoing basis, so you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.