- Collaborate with various stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company’s data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from company’s databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- Degree/Master/PhD in Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science or related field with a maximum of 2 years of experience
- Experience in languages such as R, Python, SQL, etc. to manipulate data, draw insights from large data sets and create data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Excellent problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN!
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, super exciting and innovative business that will revolutionize the e-commerce logistics industry. You will be the needle of success on the growth of a global product that will become a key platform behind successful e-commerce logistics worldwide.
- The ability to continuously learn and develop in an international setting with you being a critical driver behind the success of us achieving our mission.
- An environment where everybody never stops growing, and focuses on succeeding - we continuously work with you on your strengths and weaknesses across many important dimensions, and look at ways for you to address them and further your development
- Your entry ticket into being part of the Parcel Perform journey, where you will work with and alongside people from around the world that share the same passion and dedication.
Parcel Perform is the leading delivery experience platform. It enables modern e-commerce enterprises to create unique end-to-end customer journeys and optimize logistics operations with powerful data integrations, parcel tracking, delivery notifications and logistics performance reports in real-time.
Parcel Perform's scalable SaaS platform executes more than 100M parcel updates daily and integrates with 700+ carriers. The data-first company is pioneering innovative ML / AI use cases in e-commerce logistics including its 'Date of Arrival' prediction engine. Parcel Perform is the partner of choice for top brands, marketplaces and carriers across all major verticals globally.
In August, we successfully secured US$20M in Series A investments led by blue-chip investors such as Cambridge Capital and SoftBank Ventures Asia. Parcel Perform believes in growing our dynamic and diverse team with the best talent to assist our global expansion. We have a myriad of talented individuals who have assisted in helping us achieve profitability. Join us while we grow in technology, talent and teamwork.
For more information, please visit www.parcelperform.com