Data Scientist (Python Scikit-Learn NumPy SciPy Pandas). Would you like to work on complex, technically challenging systems within a supportive, technology driven environment that promotes continually learning?
You could be joining a Hedge Fund that invests in the sports betting markets.
As a Data Scientist you will identify areas for improvement in trading strategies and systems; partnering with Analysts and the Data Engineering team to define and deliver improvements. You could be working on completely new areas or analysing and improving existing trade strategies and will have the opportunity to lead projects.
They're currently able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home, in time you'll be based in fantastic offices in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
- You have strong commercial experience as a Data Scientist
- You have a strong academic background, having achieved a 2.1 or above in Mathematics / Statistics
- You have strong Python skills including Scikit-learn, NumPy, SciPy and Pandas
- You have commercial experience of delivering projects that solve real-world problems
- You have experience applying methods such as linear models, tree-based models and neural networks
- You have a good knowledge of Machine Learning
As a Data Scientist you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Data Scientist (Python Scikit-Learn NumPy SciPy Pandas) opportunity.