Intelie, a Viasat Company is an innovative technology company, providing software tools and services to transform data into results, increase productivity in both operations and back office.
We are doing pioneer work in real-time stream processing and machine learning, and our solutions are used by thousands of people in large corporations across the globe.
In the Oil & Gas industry, besides the real-time analytics solution, we are developing solutions to revolutionize the well planning process using digital technologies and our team is growing.
We need people who are passionate about delivering successful solutions to customers using our products. If you are looking for an environment with constant challenges and have the profile described below, send us your resume. Let's talk!
We are looking for a Support Data Analyst who will help us with innovation in the Oil & Gas Industry.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about solving problems and helping others. We are looking for someone ready to make long lasting impressions on current and future clients.
Candidate will work with a team of domain experts on critical operations.
We work commercial hours and also on an On-call rotating shift.
· Test, deploy, maintain, and improve analysis (rules, algorithms, visualizations, alerts) using Intelie LIVE.
· Answer to customer requests and respond with quality in a timely manner.
· Troubleshoot data related issues on Intelie LIVE.
· Create, update and maintain documentation on our processes.
· Train users on Intelie LIVE.
· Participate in technical meetings with the team and with customers.
· It is expected of you to learn drilling domain concepts to better assist customers.
· Help on the quality assurance process, through deliverables reviews, and customer feedback.
· Knowledge of data analytics techniques and methods.
· Knowledge in programming languages.
· Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field of study.
· Be someone who really cares for overall customer service experience.
· Fluency in English (most of our meetings are in English).
· Interest and ability to learn other technologies and coding languages.
· Self-taught person.
· Passion for solving problems.
· Ability to walk in our customers shoes (have empathy).
· Organized and disciplined.
· Be flexible to adapt to different scenarios and innovate.
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Experience in O&G, specially on drilling operations.
· Experience in Customer Support.
· Working knowledge with WITSML / WITS / OPC protocols.
· Working knowledge of data analytics tools, specially related to real-time monitoring.
· Working knowledge of data visualizations tools.
· Experience on real-time drilling and / or completion applications.
· Fluency in other languages.
o Meal allowances.
o Health and dental insurance.
o Profit-sharing Plan.
· Training and Development Programs.
· Competitive base salary.
At RigNet, we focus on helping our employees at every level of their career identify and use their strengths to contribute their best every day. From entry-level team members to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to grow knowledge and experiences. We support our employees by offering opportunities to sharpen their skills through on the job learning experiences to formal internal and external development programs.
At RigNet, we value people and offer a broad range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
Working at RigNet
A career at RigNet means challenging work in an international environment. As a leader in customized communication services, applications and cyber security solutions, our success is based on employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, we look forward to hearing from you. Please click on our apply button and upload your resume or cv.
Disclaimer for Recruitment Agencies
RigNet does not accept any unsolicited applications from any source other than directly from candidates and will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.
RigNet USA Disclaimer
At RigNet, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it. RigNet is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
All interested and qualified persons should use our online career tools to review and apply for employment opportunities. If you have a disability and require special accommodations to access this site, please call +1-281-674-0100