The Data Analyst is responsible for the development, automation, and compilation of data. This position will prepare reports through Excel, Access, SharePoint, and WebFOCUS using compiled data from several internal systems.
- Analytical duties may include but are not limited to:
- Developing data and storage requirements, reporting, analytics, and delivery methods in data standards and metadata.
- Develop, analyze, and evaluate data to create and maintain business intelligence frameworks.
- Integrate and mine large data sets, connecting data from disparate sources to identify critical insights and pragmatic data solutions.
- Maintain/update/create technical specifications (ex. data mapping, data flows, and dashboard content).
- Develop real-time reporting for analyzing KPIs.
- Design and create analysis and reports that include summaries, graphs, diagrams, and other visual representations in BI or excel.
- Develop and maintain forecasting databases/tools and provide analysis to leaders on outcomes.
- Discover and define new processes for improvement and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics major preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of developing data requirements.
- Knowledge of Excel, BI, SQL, and understanding of concepts of database structures and data querying.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with exposure to Visual Basic.
- Previous experience with SQL preferred.
- Previous experience with a Business Intelligence (BI) tool preferred
- Previous experience analyzing data and predicting future outcomes preferred
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.