Indigo is looking to hire
A motivated Data Scientist to complement the Data Engineering team, who has a hands-on and entrepreneurial attitude and who is driven by the prospect of contributing to the improvement of the lives of so many people living with Diabetes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Mathematically identify the dynamic behaviour of biological systems
- Development of mathematical engineering tools and numerical algorithms, using algebra, statistics, optimization, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence
- Biosystem data Analysis
- Statistical modelling:
- Supervised learning: decision trees, logistic regression, classification
- Unsupervised learning: clustering, dimensionality reduction
- Science / Mathematics / Engineering degree related to (biomedical) engineering and/or data modelling and/or signal processing
- In-depth knowledge of (non-)linear signal processing
- In-depth knowledge in the modeling of dynamical systems
- 3-4 relevant experience in a similar function
- Knowledge of optimization techniques
- Experience in data-driven modeling and machine learning is a plus
- Experience with (Near-Infrared) spectroscopy is a plus
- Experience with chemometrics is a plus
- Familiarity with neural network and deep learning modeling is a plus
- Prior work experience with (international) medical device companies or life science companies in general is a plus.
- Prior work experience in a start-up is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken English – working language is English
What we offer
Together with Indigo’s team of experts, you will work on the development of the first invisible Continuous Glucose Monitor, which will improve the life of so many people living with Diabetes.
You will be part of a fast growing and very international team with plenty of development opportunities.
We offer a very competitive salary, freedom to work independently, a fun-loving and high-performing team and the opportunity to work on one of the defining technologies for the coming decade in diabetes management.
Join us today!
Send us your motivation letter and CV (HR@indigomed.com)
We look forward to hearing from you!