Title: Data Analytics
Team / Department: Analytics
Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our success takes a team of people who are invested in our culture, each other’s success, and their own growth, and together we make Mindshare Canada the place where we do the best work of our career.
Mindshare is looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for data analysis to join our growing team. This role falls under Mindshare’s Analytics team, which encompasses performance analytics, research, modeling and technology. It is an integral part in supporting the Client Leadership teams as they allocate media budgets and optimize effective plans that drive measurable impact towards clients’ business goals. You will work in an environment where everyone is passionate about data, analytics and self-development with a customer-centric focus.
The Analyst acts as a primary day-to-day contact on project management and execution for client accounts and deliverables, including but not limited to measurement planning, weekly reporting, media and creative tests, media and creative analysis, competitive analysis, and industry research. You will be expected to demonstrate hands-on skill in data analysis, processing, management, and visualization. The position will support the Manager to ensure consistent quality output on all projects.
How you will make an IMPACT:
What YOU bring:
- Analyze results and trends in order to assist in making appropriate recommendations and present results / findings to stakeholders
- Responsible for the insight gathering and development of weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual digital reporting
- Collect performance data from internal and external data sources
- Manage timeline for all digital reporting
- Provide planning teams with key research and insights to steer quality digital strategies
- Actively engage with industry partners to build relationships and grow understanding of partner’s present and future vision from an analytics and measurement perspective
- Help to build key presentations to Client, Agency and Industry
- Work with Mindshare Analytics team to evolve digital measurement process for both client and company
What WE bring:
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Commerce or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experience with the following technologies and software: SQL, mySQL,Tableau, Datorama, etc.
- Strong capability in customer service skills and communications
- The ability to tell a meaningful story using data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills; proven ability to prioritize and organize workload, and operate under tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Exceptional organizational skills, and detail oriented
- The opportunity to create and contribute to an environment where ‘Innovation as usual’ thrives in everyday work
- We foster a growth mindset by exhibiting adaptability, inclusivity, sincerity, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and teamwork
- Extensive learning, training and development opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits program, including maternity/parental top-up program
- Agency that values wellness with programs that contribute to a healthy lifestyle
- Exposure to a global network of resources, strategic partnerships, and career opportunities
- Corporate social responsibility, actively participating to create a better community
- Great social environment where we work hard and play hard
Mindshare encourages all qualified candidates to apply and has an exceptional record of accommodating the needs of our staff. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process, please let us know. Mindshare thanks all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
GroupM and all of its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to creating a safe and respectful work environment and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive and collaborative we are, the more great work we can create together.
Mindshare was born in Asia in 1997, a WPP start-up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global network with 116 offices in 86 countries and billings of $17.9bn. We are the largest agency in GroupM, WPP's Media Investment Management arm, which is the #1 media holding group globally.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com/canada and follow us on Twitter @mindshare, facebook.com/MindshareCanada and linkedin.com/company/mindshare.