See yourself in our team
The Chief Data & Analytics Office (CDAO) are responsible for driving an uplift in the Consumer Data and Analytics capability across the Retail Bank. The area comprises of several functions and to support the goals of Group priorities.
Our Remediation team is responsible for remediating our retail customers in a fair, transparent, efficient, timely and consistent way; in a manner that protects the fair and efficient operation of the market and engenders confidence in our products and services.In this role
As a Remediation Data Analyst, you will utilise a variety of analytical tools such as SQL, Teradata in conjunction with large data sets to enable business leaders to make better decisions. Through the delivery of quality analytics and insights, you will contribute to the management of the end-to-end governance framework, ensuring products meet the standards we adhere to for our RBS customers.
This is a Sydney based hybrid role where the team usually comes into the office for half of the month. This role is a 12 Month maximum term contract opportunity.Your responsibilities will also include:
We are interested to hear from people who have:
- Conducting end to end ownership and delivery of data driven remediation projects
- Investigating customer anomalies and platform queries to ensure swift and timely Remediation
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with various stakeholders
- Gathering valuable insights and presenting key findings to business stakeholders through the utilisation of the data visualisation tools
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss, and act on current and future risks
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Experience and knowledge in data and analytics
- Intermediate SQL experience, preferably working with Teradata
- Ability to interpret data and put forward recommendations to solve analytical problems
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including building and maintaining good networks
- Exhibit sound commercial acumen, and experience in proactively and creatively utilising analytics to drive decision making
- Understanding of retail products or prior experience in financial domain is highly desirable.
At CommBank we believe in working somewhere that works for you. We have many flexible working options available so talk to us about which arrangements could work best for you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 08/12/2023