- SQL scripting, AWS/GCP, PHP/Java/Python
- Excellent package with great benefits
- CBD based, super flexible, innovative company
Attribute Group are proud to be partnering with one of the leaders in the E-Learning industry who are looking to bring on multiple Mid-Senior Full Stack Engineers as the business continues to see positive growth.
Our client has built a cloud-based API toolkit to help educators build learning platforms that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make for our future and aim to empower all educational companies with the API toolkit.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Sydney's CBD.
This position is charged with ensuring the company is building maintainable data pipelines that can scale to 100’s of millions of users. Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and Ops, you will work with a team of talented Systems Engineers, and work closely with the Engineering and Product teams based in Sydney.If successful you will:
- Design, Build, Deploy and Support new data pipelines capable of handling millions of assessments per day.
- Extend and expand our existing data pipelines to improve visibility and maintainability.
- Bring experience of existing solutions, and a curiosity for new solutions to understand where they can help.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the Operations and Engineering teams.
- Develop and execute both long-term strategic and short-term tactical plans
- Use your creativity to seek improvements to the current operating environment, systems, work practices and processes
- Advanced SQL scripting skills as well as reasonable proficiency with any of the following: Python, PHP or Java
- Strong knowledge with multiple data technologies such as: MySQL/Maria, Postgres, Aurora as well as Redshift, and MapReduce, HDFS, Yarn, Hive, Presto
- A demonstrated grounding in the Data Warehousing domain - experience building and managing large data warehouse and data mart environments in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, etc)
- Experience developing and managing Data Pipelines at scale
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering or related disciplines
If you're a passionate and driven Data Engineer with strong AWS experience and want to work with an impactful business then click apply now or send CV's directly to email@example.com