Job Title: Senior Data Analyst - Global Business Services
Location: Poznan, PL (hybrid working)
Reporting into: Director, Global Business Services, Data Analytics & Insights
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
As a Senior Data Analyst you will prepare and develop advanced business analysis and insights to aid in decision making and performance measurement of all back-office job functions.
Your role will bridge modern analytics to our peers across the Newell back-office functions in finance and accounting operations.
You will build on your knowledge of accounting operations, financial forecasting, introduce advanced concepts with data modeling, and develop skills at turning all of this into internally facing actionable insights.
You will be part of Global Business Services team of 5 people based in USA and Europe.
- Build and develop cross functional relationships with all functions (Procure To Pay, Order To Cash, Record To Report, Travel & Expenses) as well as the business unit’s FP&A and Operational Finance teams
- Create and execute advanced analytical Excel models across all payment, collection and record to report elements that uncover opportunities for Newell to run more effectively, with potential cost savings or working capital improvements
- Synthesize data from multiple sources and create automated dashboards (Power BI and Databricks) that our stakeholders can use to enhance their decision-making ability and/or efficiency.
- Import data, build data models, and use DAX queries to calculate meaningful metrics inside Power BI dashboards and datasets
- Assist with storyboarding and creating professional PowerPoint decks that walk audiences from analysis to solution
- Focus on Accounting Operations dashboards – SLAs, Operational / Backlog, Management.
- Support stakeholder ad-hoc management activities/presentations by identifying, acquiring and collating complex dataset with common data tool (Databricks, Alteryx, etc.) to produce meaningful sources for reports and analysis.
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your CV in English.