Aston Carter is looking for qualified candidates to fill a Data Analyst role with a client in the St Louis area. The position is primarily remote, however candidates must sit in the St Louis area to go in office every one in a while.
- Support implementation of S4/HANA and MDG by validating multiple variations of Pre-load and Post-load reports; including Material Master Data, Classification Data, and List of Value (LOV) tables.
- Support MDM Team in building out best practice approach to manage reporting and analytics.
- Ensure data integrity by performing routine monthly audits to check for completeness, conformity, and consistency.
- Develop and document processes with support of Domain Leaders to create business processes.
- Assist in the creation of Data Cleansing files for the business owners.
- Update Cleansing Tracker weekly to ensure forward progress in Cleansing initiatives.
- Administer MDM dashboards and data visualization within the PowerBI tool.
- Collaborate with MDM Leads to maintain content within MDM SharePoint Library.
- Skills:* Data analysis, Pivot table, Sap, power bi
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Operations, Data Science, or relevant disciplines required
- 3-6 years of experience in Master Data Management or equivalent required.
- Preferred 2+ years of experience with Visual Analytics tools (Power BI)
- 2+ years of experience in supporting SAP Implementation and/or Master Data Management (MDM)
- Required Skills*
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective project planning and resource coordination experience
- Excellent documentation skills required
- Must be comfortable interacting with management of all levels
- Able to participate in project work as both a SME and performer
- Microsoft Office expertise, especially with Excel and Pivot Tables
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to develop & maintain strong relationships with cross-functional groups
- Experience working with data sets from multiple sources
- Extreme attention to detail
- English proficiency
- Ability to operate in a changing environment and respond positively to change
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.