- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize effciency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and defne new process improvement opportunities
- Create descriptive and predictive analyses addressing key business priorities
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Master's degree from university with a specialization in engineering, mathematics, statistics or data science
- 4+ years of BI development experience on complex multi-dimensional problems
- Experience creating business-facing dashboards and high impact data visualizations
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases and ETL methods
- Knowledge of advanced data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, R)
- Synthesis skills: ability to explain the results of a model and the different elements impacting it
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders
Nice to have
- MSc/MBA is a plus
- Flexibility: ability to work in a changing environment
- Project management skills
- Technologic background or experience in an IT company.
What do we have to offer you?
Our employees have an on-boarding process in the organization, defined by the talent management team.
The definition of goals, the elaboration of a career plan, training, certifications and other fringe benefits are part of your journey as WINNER. Apply for this position and discover all the benefits we have available.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality under the GDPR. By submitting your application, you agree to the treatment of your information as part of recruitment and its inclusion in our candidate’s database. If you do not consent to the treatment of this data, please do not apply for this announcement.
Do you want to know more about WINNING?
Our VISION: We are a team with consolidated experience in the national and international market in consulting, training, staffing and research services. Our vision is that each client and each employee finds in WINNING the way to their success. BECOME WINNERS. TOGETHER.
Our MISSION: To act scientifically with our clients, adjusting their business model in order to create permanent competitive advantages. WE DELIVER COMPLEX PROBLEM SOLVING.
Our VALUES: We are guided by values of passion for what we do, always putting the maximum of our know-how, expertise and commitment in each challenge, always giving place to everyone to participate and get engaged, within a posture of maximum professionalism, respect and equity.
If you want to know more about us, consult our website https://www.winning-consulting.com/