Entry Level - Data Engineer / Data Analyst (STEM).
- Provides plan with data, reporting and analyses that enable data driven decision making.
- Provides summary analyses in written and oral presentation settings.
- Builds database from scratch. And prepares complex presentations.
- Develops system test cases and documents results, researches system issues and documents findings.
- Understanding of database objects (entities, attributes, constraints, relationships, joins, etc.).
- Good logic-building skills.
- Ability to write DDL/DML/DQL (any RDBMS) queries.
- Good technical presentation & delivery skills.
- Exposure to any programming language (C, C++, VB, Python, R, etc.).
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with other relational databases, BI reporting and data discovery tools is preferred (PowerBI, Tableau, SQL Server, Snowflake, MS Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract.