Finance, Gauteng Tshwane (Pretoria)
The purpose of this position is to develop a fit-for-purpose infrastructure (e.g. frameworks, algorithms, models, tools and systems) as well as collect, analyse and disseminate internal and external strategy management data to gain deeper insight into the company strategic performance.
- Collect strategy management data from various sources, which include general environmental trends, central banking trends, financial sector ecosystem trends as well as internal business and project performance.
- Conceptualise and conduct advanced statistical analysis (e.g. data science analytics, visualisation, predictive modelling) to provide proactive and actionable strategy intelligence and insights for the company.
- Monitor, measure and report on analytical results to ensure appropriate business recommendations and insights.
- Build and manage the infrastructure (e.g. frameworks, algorithms, models, tools and systems) that supports information management, advanced analytics and knowledge transfer within the Strategy Management Office (SMO) and business.
- an Honours degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or an equivalent qualification;
- a minimum of seven to eight years’ experience in analytics and strategic reporting; and
- a relevant data analytics/visualisation certification.
- industry, organisational and business awareness knowledge;
- quality assurance knowledge and skill;
- continuous improvement knowledge and skill
Ad Visible Until: 12 February 2021Ref:
Vacancy Type: Permanent