- Strong combined experience (5+ years) in working with Python for analytics and/or data pipelines.
- Strong programming experience in Python.
- Strong practical experience with Apache Spark.
- Good understanding of Analytical Data Modeling.
- Good understanding of distributed data processing.
- Experience with SQL and SQL Analytical functions.
- Ability to document technical solutions and define development tasks accurately.
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem.
- Building out data pipelines.
- Creating and supporting validation pipelines for continuous monitoring of the quality of data.
- Helping pinpoint and fix issues in data quality
- Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market.
The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
Recruitments for this and similar positions in GlobalLogic are constantly open. By submitting your application you give GlobalLogic your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of such recruitments. More details on how we process your personal data and what are your rights can be found here: https://www.globallogic.com/recruitment-privacy/. Remember that you can withdraw your consent anytime, for example by sending an e-mail at email@example.com