We're looking for an experienced Data Engineer to come and help build a world-class data platform with the best technologies out there and the capacity to scale and support our growth.
We are looking for someone to fully own data as is it a key component of our product.
As a lead data engineer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the design & development of the data infrastructure that will allow us to integrate, store & expose our customers' data in a single application
- Data warehousing: we haven’t figured out what data-warehouse to use to process data for 1M+ e-commerce brands yet - we’re hiring you to figure it out!
- ELTs: design and develop data pipelines for batch processing
- Data modeling: organise business data in the best way possible to be consumed by our analytics backend
- Work hand in hand with our tech team to orchestrate data processing tasks and their monitoring in production
- Work with data scientists to implement Machine Learning features in the product
Why join the team?
- Remote-first organization with a culture around impact rather than time spent
- Ownership & Autonomy to build something from the ground-up
- Very Competitive salary
- Highly meaningful equity package
- Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent