My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Data Scientist to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be remote working initially. The Data Scientist will design and implement processes for statistical data, preparation, modelling, clustering, analysis and reporting. You will understand the business needs in relation to data life-cycle, governance, modeling and reporting and work to enhance the availability, consistency, quality, understanding, and interpretation of the data using industry best practices. They will employ state of the art machine learning and pattern recognition techniques to assess and propose solutions to complex problems that require automated decision support for continuous optimization of corporate and manufacturing processes, decisions, business services and operations.
- Preparation & delivery of advanced analytics capabilities adhering to standard industry practices using modern enterprise AI platforms & scripting languages.
- Model business problems using data science principles as delivering capabilities such as root-cause analysis, detection, etc.
- Develop predictive models for profitability analysis of product portfolio
- Develop automated methods to detect issues and cleanup in finance data
- Architect cloud-based analytics for datalake applications
- You will design monitoring system for continued compliance of analytics solutions
- You will design solutions for data while ensuring mechanism to control & tune reporting performance
- Architect hybrid cloud-data lake & data warehouse for corporate applications.
- Plan & manage cloud-migration processes & perform risk-assessment including TCO analysis for cloud / hybrid
- Design solution with data security and privacy at the forefront
- 5+ years of work-experience in data science, machine learning, natural language processing, data architecture, data engineering, business intelligence design, implementation and operations.
- Design & implementation of new data-driven capabilities and maintain ongoing analytics projects.
- Design, implementation, deployment & maintenance of data warehouse & BI technology stacks
- Database optimizations, programming languages, operating systems & cloud-based deployments.
- Exposure in the following:
- Frameworks & Libraries like Tensorflow, Theano, etc.
Essential and Desirable Skills
5 years experience
Computer Science Degree or relevent
Working Hours & Benefits