Amentum is seeking a Data Analyst for our Operations and Maintenance Team.
The Data Analyst creates, develops and administers complex database organization, metrics, and documentation for the program. Provides data analysis of operational needs to Sr Program Leadership for assistance in making programmatic decisions.
- Develops analytical requirements and queries for making informed recommendations to improve in all functional categories of the program.
- Oversees the creation of methodical support requirements for the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the program.
- Collects and analyzes data, creates repeatable and sustainable quality metrics which properly represent the status of program performance.
- Create, develop, and maintain appropriate databases for tracking program activities.
- Oversees the development and submission of timely and accurate submissions of daily, weekly, and monthly reports to management.
- Serves as the primary focal point for the creation and submission of all Program CDRLs.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience in information technology, business, or related field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in information technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Advanced skill in developing complex databases for evaluating business performance
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand web application development
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access data bases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
Requires ability to attend meetings throughout the site and potentially travel to other Amentum, customer and/or vendor locations in the area, as well as some air travel to more distant locations.
Requires the ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings, and presentations.
Demonstrated fluency in computer use including the full Microsoft product line.
Requires some moving of light to medium weight materials into desks, filing cabinets and other storage locations.
Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Familiarity with facilities equipment descriptors such as HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
Experience working in purchasing or subcontracting in a manufacturing, maintenance, or a related service field.
Experience with CMMS.
Experience overseeing storeroom operations.
Experience streamlining and improving inventory practices.
Must be willing to work overtime when required.
May be required to work holidays and weekends.