Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will help our business react to changing business conditions with excellent data analysis. You will define the requirements, perform the analysis and identify patterns in large amounts of data.
How you will contribute
- Define requirements for analysis in a given business area and perform detailed analysis and identify trends defined in the requirements
- Identify patterns and help the business react to changing business conditions
- Perform root-cause analysis and interpret data
- Work with large amounts of data such as facts, figures, and mathematics/formulas and undertake analytical activities and delivers analysis outputs in accordance with customer needs and conforming to established standards
- Understand and be involved with aspects of the data science process
- As the investigator on the data science team, you will apply your knowledge of languages and pull data out of SQL databases, using Tableau/Power BI type tools, and producing basic data visualizations and reporting dashboards
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power BI, SQL,R, Python, SAS software, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Google AdWords, statistical software
- Moderate knowledge in math and statistical skills, strong business acumen, moderate computer science/coding skills
- Develop key performance indicators and create visualizations of the data
- Utilize business intelligence and analytics tool
More about this role
The role will have the overall responsibility to develop, deploy and maintain high quality, reliable and sustainable statistics and analytics providing business insights. Key starting point is providing most accurate and reliable sales forecast and build trust and confident with business partners such as market Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing and Finance
This requires work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs/pain points, scope the problem and develop business case on how to turn data into critical information and knowledge that are actionable, to be used for policy making, streamlining operations or developing solutions
The role reports directly to Data Analytics and Modeling Mgr within the CS&L organisation
Lead SAS tool implementation according to market roll-out plan and adjust the complex solution where required to market specifics
Build statistical modeling and predictive analytics solutions to improve supply chain performance especialy more accurate sales forecast and faster than today
Guide market Demand Planning teams to get to the most efficient forecasting process by evaluating results and ensure segmentation and automation is in place
Researches and introduces new analytics technology and business trends within the supply chain with a clear continuous improvement mindset
What you need to know about this position:
Strong applied knowledge of analytical and Data Science techniques in statistical modeling and machine learning.
Exposure to Data Science based Time Series / Forecasting experience will be an added an experience
Experience with programming software R, Python and similar
Deep understanding of Cloud platforms such as GCP
Excellent analytical and presentation skills; especially finds simple ways and business language to expain stats results to supply Chain/sales/marketing/finance people
Strong influential skills and advocating data driven analytics across the organisation
Work experience in CPG companies is an advantage
Demand Planning experience is an advantage
Proactive, self-motivated, collaborative and driven to perform at pace
Fluent in English.
Education / Certifications: MSC in Maths /Stat/Economics, Science, BE/ME in Engineering. Additional degree in Data Science will be an advantage
Job specific requirements: Detail understanding of R, Spy-Spark on Databricks,
Travel requirements: I nfrequent
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited (formerly Cadbury India Ltd.) has been in India for over 70 years, making sure our mouth-watering and well-loved local and global brands such as Cadbury chocolates, Bournvita and Tang powdered beverages, Oreo and Cadbury Bournvita biscuits, and Halls and Cadbury Choclairs Gold candies get safely into our customers hands—and mouths . Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has more than 3,300 employees proudly working across sales offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai and in manufacturing facilities at Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh, at our global Research & Development Technical Centre and Global Business Hub in Maharashtra and in a vast distribution network across the country. We are also proud to be recognised by Avatar as the Best Companies for Women in India in 2019 – the fourth time we’ve received this award.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Analytics & Data Science