Mutual Respect, Accuracy, Creativity and Critical Sense. Do you see yourself within these values? Let’s continue…
Closer is a tech company created in 2006. Carrying innovation in our DNA, we are a 100% Portuguese company having already expanded to other 4 different countries. Being proud of our steady growth and impact in the IT market, we are conscious of the importance of the role of our people in this path.
By showing clear and successful results in industries as wide as Telecommunications, Banking or Retail, our clients trust us to search and select the right person for their projects.
Thus, we are now looking for a new Senior BI Data Analyst willing to accept new challenges, in remote work.
In this long-term project, you’ll be integrated on an already established team, for a renowned international client that acts within the banking sector. You will be working within the Company on the Marketing data extracts.
Are you the one?
You must have…
- A profile that can combine technical capabilities with a good understanding of the business processes.
- A Degree in IT (or related field) or Economics;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in a Business Intelligence role (minimum 5 years) covering the whole BI lifecycle;
- Knowledge or experience with Teradata and SAS are a plus;
- Practical business stakeholder management skills, plus an awareness of data use for Marketing purposes;
- Very good communication in English, both orally and written (at least C1 level);
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas into realities;
- Previous experience in banking is a plus;
- Availability to start immediately working 100% remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To investigate and resolve data issues.
- To specify and lead the development of enhancements of the current model;
- To be able to interpret business requirements and build datasets that meet those requirements in a compliant way;
- To be able to consider safely sharing data across the organization and build processes to show what customers have been sent over to the company for contact and also manage return files of who has been contacted with what outcome.
- To work with other colleagues in the team to automate data supply and contact management as a number of the projects will continue to run after the contract has ended.
- To be able to ensure good documentation and handover at the end of the contract of any processes.
- To be a point of contact for users and other IT teams for any topic related to the Project.
Oh… and by the way, we have:
- Several challenging complex projects;
- Stimulating teams and leaders;
- World-class Clients and Partners.
If you believe in this match as much as we do, send us your CV to: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncios original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/373570/senior-bi-data-analyst-remote-work