FLYR Labs is focused on the relentless application of advanced and intuitive technologies that help transportation leaders unlock their ultimate potential.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportation businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
Our data-driven, deep-learning-based methodology enables any airline to truly maximize their revenue and accurately forecast outcomes, even under unprecedented conditions such as COVID-19. To achieve this vision, we’re looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our leading-edge, enterprise customer implementation team. This team delights new customers throughout the onboarding process, applying best-in-class AI solutions that revolutionize their revenue operations. The Data Analyst will play a key role in ensuring our customers see rapid time-to-value, applying her or his technical expertise to build, implement and maintain complex and performant models.What will your destination look like at FLYR?
What can you bring on this trip?
- Influence the strategic evolution of our real-time predictive models that will revolutionize revenue operations for the transportation industry.
- Deploy and iterate on scalable practices for model evolution, evaluation, and productization.
- Engage directly with customers through presentations, ad hoc touch-points, Q&A, and explanation of model performance and behaviors.
- Own responsibility for highly technical tasks and ensure successful project execution.
- Collaborate closely with FLYR’s Data Platform team to communicate opportunities for tool improvements and to share learnings and best practices.
- On-call support during project go-live.
What can we offer you?
- Advanced SQL - You know your way around analytical and aggregate functions, complex joins, window functions, and are confident in wrangling all types of data in SQL.
- Strong Python skills - You are well-versed in common data science libraries such as Pandas and NumPy but are also able to write basic Python code that is clean, well-documented and tested.
- Experience working with large datasets for ETL activities; experience with task orchestration tools like Apache Airflow is a plus.
- You are highly curious and willing to dive into data to uncover the truth and discover actionable insights. You are always asking relevant questions and you know how to find answers within data.
- You are a strong communicator and team player and have experience collaborating across multiple teams and external partners.
- Experience with data visualization (Tableau, Looker, etc.) and cloud computing platforms (GCP, etc.) is a plus.
- You have 3+ years of experience tackling similar problems academically and/or professionally and a proven history of delivering results.
Our Commitment to Equality
- B2B or Regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid model of work
- Work equipment (macOS, keyboard and mouse)
- Medical care
- Sport card
- Training budget
- Many more!
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.