Talent International are currently looking for a Data Analyst
for one of our Government department clients based in Carseldine. This is a contract role initially for 3months, with potential for extension.About the Role
This role will support the team to improve data quality, build dashboards, perform analytics and data interpretation to inform business decisions.
The Data Analyst will support data driven decisions through the provision of data, insights and recommendations to stakeholders both within and outside the branch.Responsibilities
- Analyse data from the existing Service Bookings System (SBS) to determine volumes to be migrated to the new application and identify any data quality issues.
- Liaise with the vendor to map SBS data to the data required for the new system where the vendor provides templates for staging entities.
- Design the data migration process including remediation of low-quality data, extract jobs (from multiple source systems), transformation processes and migration audit logs.
- Have work experience with SQL tools that will extract data from an Oracle database, transform this and load it into a template provided by the vendor of the new system.
- Work with the Lead Analyst to effectively manage technical risks, issues, conflicts and priorities to complete work within the required deadlines.
To find out more, please Apply for this job or contact Mats Rorvik and/or Thomas Circosta on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com