At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.The Job
As a Senior Data Engineer in the Nordics joining our dynamic and growing Ops tech team, you will lead different efforts to build applications and ETLs to automate operational processes as well as to allow data and information to flow flawlessly throughout the company. Examples include creating tools for automating decision making in our warehouses, ensuring timely data delivery for our ingredient ordering or providing customer data to our Customer Care centre.
If you’re looking to make a serious impact on a vital area of our business, we want to talk to you!
You’ll be based out of our Regional HQ in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen and report to the Head of Process Excellence & TechYou will..
- You will shape and own the vision for the tool landscape design at HelloFresh Nordics and lead the development and execution of our technical roadmap and services for the coming years
- You will lead the transition from the current tool landscape (mainly g-sheets) to a future more scalable and robust structure to support further growth of our business. This applies for tools throughout the entire value chain (Procurement, Logistics, Production, Customers Care, Marketing)
- You will develop the tech stack and methodologies of the team
- You will lead all efforts around the creation and maintenance of the tool landscape and set directions about what technology to use.
- You will communicate the portfolio and progress of the team to all stakeholders in a comprehensive, reader-oriented manner
- You will constantly exchange and align the local portfolio with our international stakeholders
What We Offer
- 3+ years of experience in a developer role in a fast-paced environment
- Solid back-end experience within Microservices architecture using Python and/or Golang, JS or similar languages. We prefer to use Python
- You know your way around different CI/CD methods, AWS and Docker
- Experience working with relational databases
- Developed complex internal tools(previously UI’s supporting tools)
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders
- You bring experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written.
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
Are you up for the challenge?
- The chance to make a serious impact on our growth trajectory and profitability
- Learning and development opportunities to request training specifically for your role and career with us
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Subsidized healthy lunches, fruit & snacks in the office
- Free Bar Fridays!!
- Health insurance with complete benefits
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
To learn more about what it's like working inside HelloFresh, follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn8700