It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint team! As the clear leader in the point-of-care industry, we offer an ideal, people-focused place to innovate
, positively impact
patient education and doctor-patient connections, and be inspired
to build a great career.Location:
2 days in office / 3 days at home weeklyJob Summary
The Associate Data Analyst will work within the Client Operations Reporting team to support and monitor new and existing resources to track the performance of advertising campaigns across multiple platforms. This team member will also be responsible for creating, updating, and distributing multiple reports at various cadences.What You’ll Do
What We Need
- Write complex SQL queries to analyze data housed in various systems.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to elicit, understand, and articulate their business needs.
- Iteratively build, prototype, and automate core datasets, reports, and dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for the team’s analytical needs.
- Triage any discrepancies with reporting and escalate any bugs as necessary.
- Create, update, and distribute multiple reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a professional setting
- 2+ years analyzing large datasets
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years using Tableau, Power BI or similar tool
- Expert using Excel (including VBA, Data Modeling, etc.) for data analysis, dashboarding, and scenario-analysis
- Experience using a CRM tool such as Salesforce
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Experience in the digital DOOH environment
- Experience using Snowflake or similar DaaS
- Experience using Python or R
- Working knowledge of data mapping within Salesforce
- Proven track record of providing consistent improvements to data analysis techniques and reporting capabilities.
- Powerful passion for data
What We Offer
- Works beyond what is described in the job description as needed.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative driving progress
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – comfortable presenting to CxO level customers and internal audiences
- Excels working in an energetic, change-intensive atmosphere, while producing consistent operational outcomes
We know you bring your whole self to work every day. That is why we are committed to providing modernized benefits and cultural perks to our teammates. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive and affordable benefits, flex time off to rest and charge, where applicable, a hybrid work model, mental & emotional wellness resources and coaching, 401K and more.About PatientPoint