The requested profile provides the required services to the client's Data Lab Team Leader.
The consultant shall provide consulting services and support on data topics pertaining to the client's related business areas.
In this context it is required the support from a senior expert on Data Engineering in order to:
- Design and implement the data engineering solutions;
- Design and implement data modelling, interfaces definition, technical and functional documentation, etc.;
- Design, analyse, and implement of Business Intelligence components such as Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, Data Marts, ETLs, Reporting Tools, Analytics, Data Mining Tools, etc.;
- Design and implement data cleansing, data preparation or other type’s data processing solutions using the available SAS, Oracle or other tools;
- Write code, debug, test and improve;
- Work in an agile/iterative way e.g. participate in drafting the backlog, user stories, definition of the sprints;
- Follow up, coordinate and facilitate all data manipulation activities and initiatives;
- Collect business requirements and interact with the business users;
- Provide support and training on data manipulation and processing to the different stakeholders;
- Draft and/or review technical requirements for a data analytics environment, both in terms of hardware and software and creation of functional architecture for a data analytics environment;
- Contribute to the planning of related activities;
- Draft progress and technical reports;
- Follow-up on IT delivery, including the activities of external contractors;
- Signal risks and propose measures to mitigate those risks;
- Coordinate the Data Lab stakeholders e.g. business users, infrastructure team.