Location: Linda-a-Velha, Lisbon, Portugal
Company: Nestlé Business Services Lisbon (NBS Lisbon)
Proficiency in English (spoken and written)
Nestlé Global Business Services is looking for extraordinary people to join our world-class team.
Nestlé, the world's largest food and beverage company, is in the process of transforming their systems, processes, and ways of working. Nestlé Global Business Services (NGBS) is at the heart of the transformation, delivering world-class business services to help the business grow further.
For our Analytics Department, we are currently looking for a Syndicated Data Analyst/Specialist, this professional will be responsible for:
- Work closely with data stakeholders both internally and externally to stay abreast of new and evolving business requirements to align our data content with business needs;
- Manage data collection from the markets;
- Measure service performance through metrics reporting, ensuring adherence to standards and principles;
- Data Mapping/Harmonization process: Bring together market and reference data, naming conventions and columns, transforming it into one cohesive data set;
- Time Period Mapping: maintain YTD, MAT…etc. definitions by market;
- Creation of reports & dashboards. Includes quality control and fixing problems;
- Manage ad hoc requests/queries from end users;
- Maintain quality of the data using customer feedback, concerns, questions, internal reporting metrics, evaluating and identifying issues, coordinating and implementing corrections to ensure accuracy and integrity of data flows and continuity of business processes;
- Document and improve processes for managing data along its lifecycle; operationalize data management and governance activities;
- Document and communicate data standards to promote consistent and optimal data management practices;
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience....
- Expert knowledge with syndicated market data management and reporting;
- Expertise on working with data provided by AC Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, GfK;
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the key facts reporting in syndicated data sources: how they are calculated and how that can be aggregated for reporting purposes;
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivot Tables, VBA, Fuzzy Lookups;
- Intermediate SQL skills: Be able to join tables and execute queries;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of tools, methodologies and problem-solving approaches in the area of data governance best practices;
- Advanced Power BI knowledge.
What will make you successful
- Strong attention to detail, process orientation and business acumen;
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and understanding of product design requirements;
- Self-motivated and capable of working cross-functionally, across geographies and cultures;
- Keen to learn and continuously improve;
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and committed to meeting deadlines and creating and improving processes;
- Self-starter, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and deliver solid action-oriented results quickly;
- English Advanced;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline (or equivalent work experience) would be an advantage.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .