We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in five studios located in Poland, Germany, Italy and Romania.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
As the R&D team, we strive to equip our Business Analysts, Designers, and Stakeholders with the necessary knowledge and an optimal toolset that allows them to shape the end-user’s experience. It’s the opportunity to become a part of a world-class game dev operation where rapid growth is just an everyday reality.
- Our services have more than 30k users at the same time, more than 10k requests/s... so writing clean and scalable code is crucial to success;
- Logical thinking, open-mind to unusual solutions, and creating effective algorithms are more important than used programming languages;
- Data Engineer will work with the BI teams, the R&D Tools teams, and the Data Science teams to support them through creating and maintaining ETLs and data pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience;
- Solid professional experience in a similar role (related to ETL and data pipelines);
- 2+ years (seniors are also warmly welcome!) of commercial experience with software development in Java and Python;
- High proficiency in SQL;
- Familiarity with software development best practices;
- A good team player with a “can-do” approach and willing to help others;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Communicative level of Polish and English language skills.
- Would be a plus: familiarity with Business Intelligence tools, game industry, and/or Data Science
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- hybrid work mode: 2 days of a home office / weekly
- extra 350 PLN monthly to spend whatever you want, with our benefit platform
- Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, daily breakfast, and refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.