Equifax is looking for an experienced Data Scientist, who will be responsible for attributes development, testing, and delivery with Python in our technical environment, leveraging advanced data and analytical methodologies, AI, ML/DL to design and deliver attributes bundles based on use cases.
This individual is also capable of data delivery, design of data structures (AVRO schema), and processes balancing immediate deliverables with future reusability, while evangelizing best practices for data solution architecture. This individual will promote a culture of creativity, problem-solving, experimentation, innovation, and execution. The ability to be detail-oriented, highly organized, and priority-driven are a must in order to be successful in this fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of the Attributes Development team that works closely with cross-functional teams across D&A and technology within the organization.
- Integrate single or/and multiple data sources, data types and data structures into solutions and work with key stakeholders and understand their needs to develop advanced solutions or improve existing solutions around data and analytics.
- Develop attributes in a Python-based development environment. Perform testing, attributes reduction, use cases design and execution with advanced statistical technologies and algorithms. Deliver attributes and scorecard insights and bundle solutions. Assist in implementing attribute solutions in production environments.
- Be responsible for data delivery, design of data structures, and processes balancing immediate deliverables with future reusability, while evangelizing best practices for data solution architecture.
What Experience You Need
- Mastery in Python and SQL is a must.
- More than a year of professional experience as a data scientist or statistical modeler in at least one of the following: identity and fraud, credit risk, telecommunications, financial services, payment, ecommerce, B2B or B2C, marketing, insurance, or security analytics arena.
- Excellent problem solving skills which may include data delivery, design of data structures, data cleaning, data mining, data clustering, modeling, and pattern recognition methodologies
- Bachelor degree or higher in Mathematics, Computer Science , Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics or other related discipline
- English professional skills (C1 or higher)
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Knowledge of Google Cloud platform and BigQuery
- Knowledge of Spark
- Knowledge of credit bureau data