SEB is more than just a bank with an IT function. We are a progressive tech company powered by innovation and fuelled by collaboration. From COBOL to AI and everything in between, we offer you an impressive tech stack and several technology paths. Together we're innovating for a sustainable society and building the tech arena of the future, a welcoming space for everyone. Are you ready to take on a new challenge? If so, you'll be interested in this opportunity!
About the role:
The Data Engineering Team within Advisory & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) consists of vibrant, ambitious, and extremely friendly future colleagues, gathering and providing datasets within the tribe for discovering customer insights and supporting agility around our interactions with both current and potential customers. We work continually to provide these data insights with the goals of building sound customer relationships, improving customer experience and welcoming new customers to SEB. Join us, and with your knowledge and experience we can realize even more possibilities.
Be part of our Data Engineering Team of 4-6 members dedicated to providing the data needed to drive our Advisory and Customer Relationship Management activities. In this role you will begin as a .NET developer, but it will evolve into a Data Engineer position in a near future.
What you will do:
- Have primary focus on the development of our CX Platform product within our cloud data portfolio.
- Work with a broad tech stack including Git, CI/CD, Python, Kafka, Containers, RESTful APIs, API architecture, BigQuery, Terraform and Dataform.
- Work with standard methodologies around continuous integration to manage products deployed on both our local cloud platform as well as GCP.
- Proactively drive technical solutions within the team.
- Continually learn new skills through our developer communities, internal workshops, courses, hackathons, innovation weeks and tech guilds.
- Work continually with our third-party providers to deliver stable and reliable product integrations and data flows.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Experience in developing .NET (C#) applications and integration methods such as RESTFul APIs, PubSub, etc.
- Experience of working with SQL databases and maybe some familiarity of cloud-based data solutions such as BigQuery.
- Experience of container platforms such as Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc.
- You have knowledge and passion for best practices like continuous delivery, continuous integration and automated testing and monitoring.
- You value innovative solutions that push your knowledge and experience to the limit.
Do you want to be a part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued.
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2023-09-17. If you have questions about the position, please contact Elinor Franzén, Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com.
Learn more about working at SEB
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.