Location:450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215
Working under the supervision of a Principal Investigator and following established policies and procedures, provides assistance on clinical research studies. The research focuses on developing and implementing computational methods (e.g., natural language processing and machine learning) to harness complex clinical data in the electronic health record, with the goal of facilitating shared decision-making between seriously ill adults and their health care providers.
- Data analysis of electronic health records (e.g. natural language processing, machine learning).
- Preparing results for manuscripts and oral presentations.
- Attending and contributing to research in progress meetings.
- Keeping a complete record of research activities and results.
- All other duties, as assigned.
BS, BA, BSN graduates with relevant course or project work
- Excellent computer programming skills. Experience with natural language processing and machine learning.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for working on the research team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect for subjects rights and individual needs.