Quality Data Analyst
Rooted in our rich heritage of family farming and embedded in our communities, Glanbia Ireland has evolved to bring the passion of our farmers and their high-quality ingredients to the international marketplace. Using modern-day technology and applying the best processes to our milk pool of three billion litres and our outstanding grains portfolio, we now export innovative products and tailored ingredients solutions to be enjoyed in more than 100 countries. We nurture a talented team of over 2,000 people to manage our network of 11 processing plants and 52 agri branches, serving our communities and delivering annual revenues of around €2 billion.
Glanbia Ireland owns leading consumer and agri brands such as Avonmore, Kilmeaden Cheese, Millac, Truly Grass Fed, Premier Milk, Wexford, mymilkman.ie, Glanbiaconnect.com, countrylife.ie and GAIN Animal Nutrition.
The Quality Data Analyst reports to the Quality IT systems manager. The role will be responsible for the collation and review of analytical data coupled with specification design/system build for the OMP project. The position will play a key contributing role in achieving business system alignment and material specification design. It will involve a close working relationship with the various GI functions.
- Compile specification data from LIMS, SharePoint and SAP.
- Review the data for compliance to specification and highlight the exceptions.
- Work with the project stakeholders to close out queries arising from the specification reviews.
- Assist in the creation of the Master data templates for the project implementations
- Review the outcomes with Quality IT systems manager and develop change proposals for project sign off.
- LIMS Inspection plan build for new material numbers
- Create updated manufacturing and customer facing specifications
- Create corresponding COA( Certificate of Analysis)to new specifications
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Experience in Quality specifications, Systems, Quality Testing and Operations.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Practical knowledge of LIMS.
- Proficient in MS Office (word, excel etc).
- Practical knowledge and understanding of the Change control process.
- Attention to detail & Analytically minded.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
Glanbia Ireland is a joint venture 60% owned by Glanbia Co-op and 40% owned by Glanbia plc. If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date resume.
Glanbia Ireland is a Values Based Organisation - www.glanbiaireland.com