We are currently recruiting for a Machine Learning Engineer. You will join a growing R&D Strategic team. The client is builds and maintains hi-performance analytics platform for clients in sectors such as finance, technology, retail, pharma, manufacturing and energy.
Here you will:
- Perform design and development of machine learning solutions focused on integration with and built upon the clients technology.
- Develop enhancements and optimizations of existing libraries/solutions.
- Provide maintenance, support and troubleshooting of existing solutions.
- Test and benchmark for reliability, performance, and scale.
- Build, release, and version management.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Bachelor's degree (2:1) or higher in Physics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Comfortable with development using one of the following languages: C / Python.
- Understanding of modern source control and continuous integration.
- Passion for Machine Learning, and a desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working with one or more cloud technologies (GCP, AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, or similar frameworks.
If you feel this an opportunity that could be of interested to you please get in touch with Derek.
Apply directly or email Derek.email@example.com
Client Requirement: ***Client is open to hiring from across the EU with remote options available, candidates must hold EU citizenship!!***