We are seeking at Data Scientist - Ads Optimization for a permanent full time position.
As a Data Scientist in the SMB Ads Optimization team, your role is to design and build different mechanisms. We are looking for a mixture of statistician, scientist, machine learning expert, and engineer: someone who has passion for building and improving Internet-scale products informed by data.
- Conceptualize, analyze, build, test, and implement models that utilize various and diverse data sets to solve problems related to the employment and recruiting industries.
- Build and implement machine learning models, testing frameworks, and visualizations to make timely decisions and influence the product roadmap.
- Proactively research data and identify opportunities in the data to drive the product roadmap.
- Evaluate data’s big picture to solve business problems rather than focusing on metrics alone/
- Understand human behavior and know what to look for in the data.
- Communicate concisely and persuasively with engineers, product managers, and other functions.
- Understand and make sense of highly non-linear systems while figuring out how to optimize them
- Helps identify ways to improve data quality and analysis. Utilizes a solid understanding of Indeed’s business fundamentals.
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a closely related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of industry experience, with expertise in Data Science or Machine Learning engineering.
- Expertise in statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Strong ability to code in Python, Java, etc.
- Expertise in applied machine learning, preferably in advertising, auctions, bidding or pricing systems
- Experience running controlled online experiments and taking data-driven decisions for improving machine learning-based products. Preferably in non-independent settings, like marketplaces.
- Can do small data modeling work: R, Python, Julia, Octave, Matlab
- Can do big data modeling work: Hadoop, Pig, Scala, Spark
- Can fish for data: SQL, Pandas, MongoDB
- Can deploy data science solutions: Java, Python, C++
Salary Range Transparency
139,000 - 225,000 USD per year
- Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
**The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and an open Paid Time Off policy.
If qualified and interested, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comcentric Inc. (805) 208-2137