Senior Data Scientist - Anti Piracy
£75,000 + Benefits
West London – Flexible/Remote Options Available
MBN's client, a leading technology and entertainment company is in search of a Senior Data Scientist to work within their Anti Piracy team.
- Help to lead and deliver innovative technology solutions that will meet the business requirements of our stakeholders. This will entail analyzing, developing, testing and deploying the appropriate solution through the full development lifecycle.
- Automate and improve development and release processes in line with industry standards and best practise.
- Design of Data Models and ETL pipelines to meet the business requirements in the most efficient manner
- Drive the development of solutions to process large amounts of data in support of anti-piracy efforts
- Design, develop and build scalable solutions to process data and take action in relation to anti-piracy
- Will be required to solve complex problems with data from multiple sources and make recommendations to management on the appropriate approach
- Strong Python programming for modelling and/or data analysis is essential
- Strong experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development etc. is essential
- Hands on experience solving machine learning problems with an understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of practical usage of machine learning libraries/frameworks, ML evaluation metrics and ML literature/libraries (Tensorflow, XGBoost, Scikit learn, etc)
- Strong experience deploying and maintaining machine learning algorithms in cloud environments.