We are looking for a Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst is responsible for extracting actionable insights from data and is eager to help to implement the Data Strategy. This is a great opportunity to help shaping up the Data Management function as there is a lot to be built technically and functionally.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Data Strategy
- Define and maintain Data Catalog/ Business glossary
- Build and implement effective Data quality framework
- Optimizing data processes
- Working with different level of analytics
- Analyse & prepare datasets for analysis and reporting needs
- Analysing data and is able to setup and visualize to help interpretate and make decisions
- Promotes data driven culture in the organization
- Act as knowledge-centre for the business in the area of Data analytics
Experience and skills
- Bachelor's degree in field such as Computer Science, (applied) Mathematics, or another field with high exposure to data analytics
- At least 3-4 years' experience in financial industry/ investment management.
- Experience with the following tools and concepts Data Governance, Power BI, SQL, Python and basic concepts in Microsoft Azure AI/ ML tooling and of course an Agile way of working
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
For more information, please contact Nora, +31205304380 or apply firstname.lastname@example.org