Founded in 2019 by a small group of friends who have worked in the fashion industry for a combined duration of 50+ years, nu-in grew from a desire to create a sustainable clothing brand, both fashion forward and affordable.
Additionally to the sustainability goals we have, we also want to build the best work culture possible. We don't have an HR department so we involve the team to meet and decide on new potential team members. This keeps us close as a family and encourages diversity.
Moreover, we understand that the global pandemic has had an impact on the way we can work and we're proud that most of our units can choose to work from anywhere they like. Our team works from both office and home in different countries: Sweden, UK, Ireland, Germany and Portugal (so far).
Come join the revolution in fashion industry, because we are looking for:
STATE ROLE IN CAPS AND BOLD
What will you do
- Applies a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts if appropriate, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques.
- Selects, acquires and integrates data for analysis.
- Develops data hypotheses and methods, trains and evaluates analytics models, shares insights and findings and continues to iterate with additional data.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Data modelling and design
- Applies data analysis, design, and modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors moderately complex programs/scripts.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Collaborates in reviews of work with others as appropriate.
- Applies a of variety visualization techniques and designs the content and appearance of data visuals.
- Operationalizes and automates activities for efficient and timely production of data visuals.
- Selects appropriate visualization approach from a range of applicable options.
- Contributes to exploration and experimentation in data visualization.
Requirements definition and management
- Assists in the definition and management of requirements.
- Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly-defined boundaries.
- Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
What background would fit best for this role
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Deadline to submit your application
Feel free to be creative in your application and express your personality! ️
Thank you for being interested in nu-in and keep choosing sustainable products.
Your team nu-in