We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe, operating the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus and Betano the in Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Ecuador and Canada (Ontario) and Nigeria. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
At Kaizen, our commitment to the unparalleled value of data drives every decision we make. Expanding from our robust Lake House architecture, we envision a transformative shift towards a Data Mesh architecture. This approach emphasizes on treating data as a product with well-defined contracts, distributed ownership, and domain-oriented design.
As we aim to further enhance our data platform, we're focusing keenly on data democratization, governance, and observability. The ideal scenario? To have every piece of data perfectly accessible, monitored, and governed.
Our Data Platform team is well-prepared to lead this transition, championing the design and expansion of next-generation Data Products. By joining our crew, you'll be part of an initiative positioning Kaizen at the forefront of data-driven innovation.
Our Lake House infrastructure has been a foundational pillar, seamlessly supporting a diverse cohort from BI, Data Science and ML to our innovative product squads. As we steer towards the next frontier characterized by Data Products and insights from a Data Mesh paradigm, we anticipate transformative outcomes. At the heart of our mission, we strive to ensure the steadfastness of our pipelines, the nimbleness of our infrastructure and the meticulousness of our designs, while upholding the highest standards of data governance.
Embarking on this ambitious trajectory, we're on the hunt for data engineers well-versed in data ops, with a keen sense for software engineering best practices and product-oriented mindset. A key role for our team is to architect and craft utility tools that abstract complexity. By doing so, we provide other teams with plug-and-play solutions, alleviating them from the nitty-gritty details and reducing cognitive load.
Further enhancing our commitment is Kaizen's storied expertise in distributed computing. This repository of knowledge stands ready to be tapped, showcasing our relentless dedication to championing a data-centric culture throughout the enterprise.
Spark, Scala, Python, Azure Databricks, Delta, Apache Airflow, Azure DevOps, Terraform Grafana and more
- Contribute to the development of a scalable and secure Data Platform aligned with the Data Mesh paradigm;
- Design, implement and improve tools and services for orchestration, observability, data governance and data quality to high engineering standards
- Deploy and manage our products using CI/CD best practices following the ‘you build it, you run it’ culture
- Stay current on emerging technologies, methodologies and industry best practices to ensure continuous improvement of the data platform
- Champion a culture of documentation, where the technical documentation lives along with our products and ensures they are easy to use and maintain
- Spark Proficiency: Demonstrated knowledge in Apache Spark, with the capability to write and optimize effective code for data processing tasks.
- Software Engineering: Strong software engineering background, skilled in designing, writing and deploying production-grade code that aligns with our data-first vision.
- Data Pipeline Expertise: Hands-on experience with data pipeline orchestration frameworks, ensuring smooth data flow and integration across different sources and platforms.
- DevOps and DataOps Familiarity: Practical experience in DevOps, with a preference for candidates familiar with DataOps practices, ensuring continuous integration, delivery, and efficient data operations.
- End-to-End Data Solutions: Proficiency in designing, planning, and delivering comprehensive data pipelines, from sourcing and ingestion to processing and serving.
- Technology Evaluation: A curious mindset, with the ability to understand, evaluate and potentially integrate new technologies that can drive Kaizen's data-driven approach forward.
- Data Governance and Security: An understanding of the importance of data governance, with a focus on ensuring that data assets are protected, accessible, and compliant with regulatory standards.
Kaizen Gaming Perks:
🕑We offer both work from the office (hybrid model) & remote working options.
🏃 A buddy will support you with your onboarding.
💸 Competitive salary package and bonus scheme.
📚 Udemy learning account & continuous training.
👩⚕️ Health and life insurance for you and your family.
💰 Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
⭐Clear career paths and a developmental 360° feedback framework.