We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Mannheim. The data science team is a new function responsible for turning data into value, and for aligning data use with business strategy.
- You will become part of the central data science team based in Mannheim, Germany.
- You will consult managers in the practical use of artificial intelligence. This can happen in workshops, project work, or other settings.
- You will apply and learn methods that are useful – for example from machine learning and statistical learning or applied econometrics in order to support the digital transformation of the organization.
- You have experience in using data for one or multiple of the following areas:
- Operations/ Supply Chain Management
- You love data and you are deeply passionate about the potentials of data science.
- As a lifelong learner, staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the AI and data science communities feels natural to you.
- A master’s degree or Ph.D. in Information Systems, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or similar studies with a focus on data analysis.
- Experience (3+ years) in working with real data and data science.
- Good knowledge of Python/R and their data science stacks.
- Ability to work in English is required. German is a plus.