SENIOR DATA ANALYST
SEK 550,000 - 600,000 PER ANUM
This company is actively looking for data analyst professionals, if you are passionate about data and want to work for a large and exciting company then this is the opportunity for you.
You would be working for a major convenience company who run a number of well-known brands. The company prides itself on providing a quality service for its customers and an excellent working environment for it's employees.
You will be working for the company's new data and analytics team, with the aim of further developing their internal competencies using business intelligence and advanced analytics. You will influence direction and future development; using data to give insight to key decisionmakers. Your role will involve.
- Working closely with various stakeholders to identify areas that data can be used to improve processes.
- Helping to develop the company's analytical function.
- Undertaking data visualisation and database development.
- Providing insight into a number of important business matters.
The company are looking for a highly enthusiastic and self - driven individual to add to their team, alongside this the ideal candidate should have.
- Experience in using SQL and R or Python
- Knowledge of a data visualisation tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- At least one year's practical experience in data analytics.
- Fluency in Swedish
- Work for a positive and proactive company.
- Play a major role in developing the company's analytics function.