As the premier supplier to our client, one of the most established financial institutions worldwide, Swisslinx is looking for a Data Scientist with Data Engineering skills within their Global Digital & Marketing department. The team provides advanced analytics models and visual solutions for effective decision-making.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Data gathering and transformation to provide input for dashboards, advanced analytics models and marketing automation tools
- Advanced analytics models for marketing and sales purposes (segmentation, propensity models: cross-sell, up-sell, churn prevention, etc, and next best action/offer recommender)
- Ad hoc reports and automatically updated dashboards that provides actionable insights with marketing and sales as the focus
- Collaborate closely with other data scientists and data engineers to deliver a number of data projects
You need to possess the following skills to be a strong candidate for the role:
- MS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Mining or another quantitative field. PhD preferred.
- 3+ years of experience defining, building and operationalizing machine learning and deep learning models
- 3+ years of experience in working with large data sets
- Experience of designing dashboards, reports, scorecards in as per user requirements
- Experience operating data warehouse and Big Data Lakes environments
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience in SQL, Python, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Tableau
- Eager to learn and to extend skillset
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Open minded and happy to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Dataiku as a Data Science user is a nice to have
Please note due to COVID interviews would be conducted remotely, however the role is based 100% in Switzerland. The team is currently split WFH right now (post COVID home office will be permitted 2-3 days).
Are you interested to work in an international environment in one of the leading companies in Switzerland? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your full application.
Löwenstrasse 29, 8001 Zurich
T. +41 (0)58 268 1000
D. +41 (0)58 268 1045