Data Analyst - SQL
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Data Analyst - SQL.
Data Analyst - SQL – Job Description
- Implementing a new accounting software for a business unit
- Historical data load, reconciliation & data conversion
- This contractor will be doing a lot of data validation and reconciliation between two sources
- After validation, perform data conversions into new trust fields for the new system
- Conduct financial data load testing, and also testing during parallel GL run
- Support the finance team for all financial projects and implementing PeopleSoft GL.
- Investigate many accounting and financial reporting issues, implement and onboard the new General Ledger, provide support onwards and assist in any journal entries if needed.
- Building validation scripts
- Track issues, check with internal team to verify issues or coding
- Reach out to finance team and work to resolve
- End to end support with finance team
- Once past initial phase work with PeopleSoft team
Data Analyst - SQL – Mandatory Skills
- At least 6 Years of experience with SQL
- 5+ Previous Banking FI experience
- 2+ Previous PeopleSoft Experience
- 5- 6 years of experience with source-to-source reconciliation and conversion of Financial Data/ Accounting Data.
- Associate degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Data Analyst – SQL – Nice to Have Skills
- Knowledge of ACL- Audit command language
- CPA would be an asset
Data Analyst - SQL - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 7 months to start
Data Analyst - SQL - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely