: Data AnalystLocation
: Jackson, MSJob Type
: 12 Months to startJob Description
Our client seeks a professional to participate in planning and execution of data cleansing and data migration initiatives and concurrently participate in development of data models, data stack architecture, technical implementation and other critical functions of data management that will enable evidence based Practice.
This position is full-time (40 hours weekly) and requires an individual to participate as a contributing team member on the Data Management Team(DMT). The near-term scope of this team and this position includes participating in data related migration and design activities on the replacement of legacy case management system with the new Cloud-Based hosted solution, and additional to that, implementation of cloud-based data stack to enable robust and actionable analytics capabilities. This individual will be reporting to the lead architect on the DMT.Responsibilities
- Data profiling legacy and external source data (Data quality diagnostic business rules and coding)
- Entity Relationship Diagramming, Business Vocabulary, Data Dictionary, Semantic Models
- Data mapping specifications for migration from large legacy database to new case management application, entity relationship diagrams, source and target data base schemas, data dictionary, transformation lineage, business vocabulary/semantic models.
- Provisioning meta data into data stack
- Semantic model development with time series, hierarchical/drill down views for child welfare metrics
- Master Data Management Processes and Tools
- Post capture data quality analytics and remediation orchestrated amongst applications and data stack
- Identifying and documenting data transformation requirements
- Identifying and documenting data analytics and reporting requirements
- technical / ETL development
- Identifying business rules for complex business metrics and coding calculations for those metrics.
- Development and orchestration of data migrations, data cleansing and data transformation workstreams
- Support backlog maintenance for data quality remediations
- Four (4) years of experience with Multidimensional Model Data Base Design, ETL design and development.
- Four (4) years of experience with calculating data error rates and data cleansing on source databases.
- Four (4) years of experience with data quality and master data management integration.
- Four (4) years of experience with ERD's, business vocabulary, data dictionary and database schema mapping.
- Four (4) years of data analytic implementation projects
- Two (2) years of experience with cloud-based data stack tool and platforms
- Excellent English-speaking skills, written communication skills, and knowledge transfer skills
- Experience in Child Welfare data modeling, case management and analytics
- Experience with data quality and data exchange components of federal requirements for Child Welfare management systems
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to build a positive, productive rapport with team members
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.