The world is more connected than ever before and the pace of change is bewildering. We deliver the best combination of technology and services to enable our clients to fulfil the diverse needs of their customers. By fostering a deeply and personal relationship with our clients, we want to improve the lives of people and organizations.
Axians is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT and Digital Transformation. We’re present across 23 countries, with more than 11 000 employees and an annual revenue of more than 2.5 billion euros, in 2019.The best of ICT with a human touchFunction: Data Analyst DeveloperWorkplace:
- Academic background in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Familiar with common development tools/practices (e.g, versioning using GIT / code review in BitBucket)
- Experience with Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Science or Consulting (not mandatory)
- Experience in IT and/or Banking (not mandatory)
- Technical Skills Needed:
- Python (Advanced level required)
- CI / CD (Jenkins)
- Alteryx (not mandatory)
- PySpark (not mandatory)
- Fluent level of English
- Rigor, responsiveness, strong autonomy and proactivity;
- Strong communication skills, written and oral;
- Client Focus.
Send the CV preferably in English and preferably in Europass format to: email@example.com indicating in the title the reference DataDeveloper.AC.DB