SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'voice-first' world.
As part of the Speech Labs team, you will be working on developing the technique of SoundHound's ASR Confidence Engines.
In this role you will:
- Train ASR Confidence Engines for various languages
- Perform Technique Development on ASR Confidence Engines
- Contribute to a comprehensive AI platform with the potential to reach 2 billion end users
- Focus on production driven research that requires ground-breaking innovation
- Stay up to date with the state-of-the-art in ML techniques
We would love to hear from you if:
- You possess a Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- You have at two-plus years of full-time industry experience
- You are familiar with modern machine learning techniques
- You have experience with Deep Learning / Neural Network frameworks such as Tensorflow, Torch, PyTorch, and MxNet
- You have strong programming skills on Linux using Python or C++
- You possess advanced knowledge of algorithms and probability / statistics
- You have experience handling large data corpora
We'd be especially excited if you have industry experience with ASR Confidence Engines or Speech Recognition. Please be sure to let us know if you have research work/publications in Machine Learning, Language Technologies.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!