Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in Warsaw:
Senior Data Analyst
Would you like to:
- Be part of the vibrant Marsh McLennan group community; a community in which you can gain valuable experience working in a multilingual environment and thrive in an inclusive atmosphere which prioritizes work-life balance?
- Work with a team of professionals who are willing to share their knowledge by engaging you in projects based on data-driven insights with an innovative approach?
- Continuously develop your skills and have access to a robust learning offers (i.e., LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review, edX, Udemy)?
If your answer is YES
to any of the above, then this job opportunity is perfect for you! Join us and embark on a rewarding journey where you can unleash your potential, grow your career, and make a significant impact. Don't miss out on the chance!
- Manage the process of collecting, processing, and analyzing compensation and policy data
- Prepare presentations, compensation and policy reports for our clients
- Lead off-cycle and process improvement projects using LEAN methodology
- Cooperate closely with colleagues not only in Warsaw, but also across various Mercer offices globally
- Communicate effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Review work performed by other colleagues
- Train colleagues on survey methodology, tools and processes
- Communicative/Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Analytical skills with a proven track record of working with comprehensive numerical data
- Experience working with large and complex databases and the ability to understand how they function will be preferred
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, assume ownership of tasks, and effectively collaborating with diverse stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills: experience in working to tight deadlines and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be confident, self-motivated, and take a proactive approach to work without the need for constant supervision
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Excel. Knowledge of advanced functions would be desirable
- Availability for a full-time position. (Monday-Friday, flexible 8-10 a.m. – 4-6 p.m. / tailored to your needs and in agreement with your manager)
What we offer:
- Work in an international organization with a global impact
- Development through real-life trainings and conferences with our business partners as well as through online platforms (LinkedIn Learning, Harvard Business Review, Leading Edge, edX, Udemy, Mercer Workday Learning). Access to various internal development programs, i.e. software academy, people manager academy, Lean Yellow/Black belt certification
- Attractive benefits package (including private health care, life insurance, and choices of culture/sports card, a Multisport card, lunch/shopping card, co-financing of foreign language classes, retirement plan, PPE (after 6 months), 1 day off for volunteering, half day off for birthday)
- Opportunity to learn programming tools, i.e., VBA, R, Python as well as improve project management skills, communication & presentation skills
- Work-life balance and inclusive atmosphere through numerous Diversity & Inclusion actions
- Flexible working hours and casual dress code
- A hybrid model of work
- Remote recruitment process
- Modern office in an attractive location (Al. Jerozolimskie 98)
What makes you stand out:
- Project management experience
- Quality management knowledge: familiarity with quality management principles, such as Six Sigma or LEAN. (Can be an asset but not must have. We will teach you!)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English
Check out the vlog about this role!
Learn more about us:
Mercer, part of Marsh McLennan group, is a global HR consulting firm that advises clients on different aspects of human resources such as creating and managing remuneration systems and employee benefits, including employee insurance, healthcare, and retirement plans.
With a diverse team of over 700 professionals from 26 nationalities in our Warsaw office, we collaborate to deliver services to clients in 18 languages. We care about our employees' well-being and create a positive work environment. Join our world, where economics and empathy make a difference in people’s lives.