Senior Data Analyst (Azure-Remote!)
If you are a Senior Data Analyst (Remote!) with Azure experience, please read on!
We are headquartered in the Denver, CO area we are a cutting edge healthcare company that has been proudly serving the Denver area for over 15 years! We continue to improve our sector of healthcare and have a collective passion for what we do. We can promise work will never get stale and you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in our field will a collective effort to help save lives across the globe.
We are looking for a skilled Data Analyst who ideally has a good background working with Azure. This person will develop/design data analysis solutions and be an integral member of our business intelligence and analytics team. This Data Analyst will improve capability/integrity of our data by focusing on organizing and collecting data in collaboration with other department leaders.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Fully Remote!
- HUGE room for growth
- Work for an outstanding cause improving lives nationwide
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop data analysis solutions
- Work in a Microsoft environment using Azure and Power BI
- Creating Power BI dashboards
- Work with other department leaders to maximize data integrity
What You Need for this Position
At lest 4-5 years of experience with
- Data Analysis
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Power BI or Tableau
Nice to haves:
- Healthcare experience
- Data Factory
- Data Lake
So, if you are a Senior Data Analyst (Remote!) with Azure experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.