- OPEN TO REMOTE WORK ARRANGEMENTS
As the fastest growing outsourcing solution in North America, SupportNinja is redefining the BPO space. Our mission is to “Show the World a Better way to Outsource”.
What does this mean?
We are more than just a call center - we challenge the status quo with the greatest people and the latest technology. SupportNinja provides a personalized, modern and ethical approach that allows us to provide faster, smarter support than our competitors.
We work with some of the world's most disruptive companies across the tech, lifestyle, music and e-commerce spaces. Our services include customer support for apps, content moderation for streaming music services, B2B lead generation for SaaS companies, and back-office support for one of the world’s largest nonprofits.
Our client roster includes Sports Illustrated, HotelTonight, Warner Music/Level, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, SeatGeek, and more. SupportNinja is one of the 100 fastest growing private companies in the US, one of the fastest growing companies to come out of Austin, a recipient of the Austin A-List Awards, and has been listed as a Best Place to Work.
Join us in our quarterly retreats, our welcoming office spaces, and see why we double in size year after year!
Senior Data Engineer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the execution of SupportNinja’s data infrastructure strategy, developing an elegant data ecosystem that enables data analysts and analytics engineers to solve data problems at scale
- Position the company to maintain hundreds concurrent of analytics tasks and pipelines running against our data warehouse
- Combine proprietary tool development and world class data products (Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt, Looker, Mode Analytics)
- Set the standards and implement methodologies and processes to ensure infrastructure stability, reliability and security
- Work with the CTO and Director of Analytics to roadmap and develop a research and model deployment strategy
- Deliver value by getting your hands dirty and cranking solutions but also understanding when to make the business case for expanding the team
- Continually identify areas of improvement and ensure application of standards and best practices
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- SQL Fluency
- 5+ years professional experience as a data or software engineer.
- Experience building ETL data pipelines, data modeling & design, and writing complex SQL queries
Nice To Have Skills/Experience
- Understanding of the modern data stack/market including but not limited to technologies such as Fivetran, Stitch, Kafka, AWS, Snowflake, dbt, Looker
- Experience deploying machine learning models or comparable decision-making algorithms in a production environment