Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Machine Learning Engineer to join a Technology Solutions company located in Boston, MA. The Remote Machine Learning Engineer will develop production-level machine learning libraries and algorithms for gesture classifications for our current device and future products.
Responsibilities of the Remote Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Help architect, design, and build machine learning software tools used by the Algorithm team
- Review the code developed by other members on the team - providing feedback and insight to peers
- Contribute to the Algorithm team’s model research effort
Qualifications of the Remote Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Deep understand and experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Fluent in Python and proficient knowledge with Asyncio, Numpy, Pandas, Tornado or other Python web frameworks
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Cython, numeric code optimization, complexity analysis, and multi-processing in Python
- Experience with Git, Google Compute Cloud, and Docker.
Compensation of the Remote Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Salary Range: $140,000-$150,000 *depending on experience*
- Full Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Unlimited PTO, Potential for Equity Package, Quiet Fridays (no meetings)
Keywords: Remote, remote work, wfh, work from home, machine learning, ml, artificial intelligence, ai, ai/ml, ml/ai, machine learning engineering, machine learning engineer, artificial intelligence engineering, artificial intelligence engineer, git, google compute cloud, docker, cython, python, python frameworks, numeric code optimization, multi-processing, asyncio, numpy, pandas, tornado, ui/gi, algo, research, research engineer, machine learning research, artificial intelligence research, code, coding, software, architect, design, build, pytorch, tensorflow, ann, keras, deep learning, deep learning engineering, deep learning engineer, gui, gcp, android, c++, develop, on-site, hybrid