Are you a Data Analyst with a proven track record of delivering business value through insights? We'd love to hear from you!
The Data Insights team at Network Guard is building a world-class, data-driven culture to empower our employees with timely, accurate information to drive their decision making.
In this role you will make a huge impact, influencing business decisions relating to millions of customers every day. You'll work with great people on projects across the company, supporting top-performing departments including software development, engineering, product, marketing, content, and people management.
What you'll be doing
As a Data Analyst, you will:
- Turn data into insights and actionable recommendations, delivering clear business value and impact.
- Design and build dashboards that visualize data insights so that relevant stakeholders can answer critical business questions.
- Deep dive on a subject area to evaluate available data sources, understand the definitions and limitations, and advise on usage.
- Work in partnership with data-engineering to implement ETL processes to derive appropriate analysis datasets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their critical business problems. You'll work on high-value projects, such as:
- User behaviours & segmentation
- Marketing campaign attribution
- Customer churn & retention
- Technical operations metrics
- Customer support interactions
Who we're looking for
You'll excel in this role if you:
- Can use data and insights to influence business decisions
- Ask the right questions to truly understand what stakeholders need
- Are eager to grow your data analysis skills and learn from an expert team
- Have an excellent eye for detail and always produce quality work
- Seek a fast-paced environment where you will make an impact
- Want to work alongside other intelligent and passionate people
Skills you'll need to succeed
Please get in touch if you have the following traits, skills, or experience:
- At least one year of experience in a Data Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst role
- Proficient in SQL: You use SQL daily to manipulate data, join data from multiple sources, and derive insights.
- Experience with a visualization product (e.g.Tableau, Power BI).
- Delivering business value: You have a track record of delivering against stakeholder requirements, ensuring insights and recommendations are fit for purpose.
- Strong communication skills: You can explain complex concepts in straightforward and succinct language.
- Curiosity: You are inquisitive by nature, asking insightful questions to understand all facets of a problem and how that impacts the business.
- Project Management: You can be relied upon to take initiative and deliver your projects using excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail: You are conscientious in your approach, delivering high-quality, error-free work.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice skills to have, but not required
- Proficient in Python for ad-hoc data analysis and automation.
- You are comfortable talking technology and communicating with developers on technical topics.
What we can offer you
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Attractive compensation and time-off benefits
- Spacious open-concept and centrally located offices
- Financially successful and profitable company
- Full-time employment with flexible working hours
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy foods and fresh fruit
- Team lunches and company events every quarter
- Multicultural teams represented by 30+ nationalities