Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Analytics at Criteo is about transforming business problems into solutions using data. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations that empower our stakeholders to make informed business decisions, generating more revenue for our clients and for Criteo.
Partnering closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers. We also focus on delivering insights, improvements, and recommendations that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau, Git and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the commercial teams and presenting it with them to our clients. We rely on each other’ strengths, experiences & ideas, and work collaboratively as a team to constantly innovate in an open, fun and inclusive environment.
What you´ll do :
- Advertiser Analysis and Optimization
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Reporting tools and metrics
- You’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business Technical studies and analysis - You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Criteo
- Product, and run real world tests on new developments. Campaign control and oversight
- You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns
- This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the Apply button you expressly give your consent.